Thursday, July 08, 2004

Nothing magic abt this wok...

i guess it's true when the saying goes... "if it's busy it's real busy... and if it's boring it's DAMN boring..." well... i had one of those days yesterday... a DAMN boring 1... there was absolutely nothing for me to do in the office... i had juz finished one of the projects given to me and i wasn't assigned a new 1 yet... actually wuz suppose to follow 1 of the managers ard to see the procedures and stuff but i guess he din need me tat day... better enjoy this day... a very rare rest day... i wun be gettin much of this... the life of an intern is crap... 5.30... time to go... i need to leave this place... the airport used to bring me such sweet memories... it wuz cool... it wuz quiet... so many smiling faces ard... but now... it's where i work... *nobody understands*

Met wif my gal risa b4 headin down to far east for a dinner gathering... a dinner gathering wif the likes of eileen... her bf eric... aruna... denise... yongkang... risa n me... din have much money wif me... shared a plate of vermicelli wif risa... where were we again? magic wok? nothing spectecular abt their food... din eat tat much as i knew tat there'd be some munchies at home for me anyway... it really sucks bein poor... it's like the feelin tat u can't take care of urself... i've always visualised myself as being independent... and now... i can't even afford dinner... this can't go on... serious talks followed after dinner... i think i said some wrong things and naturally she wuz disappointed... partly coz of my stubborness and my ego... but managed to clear up the doubts wif my gal b4 she went home... i also know tat it takes a lot of guts to tell me all the stuff tat u did... i really appreciate tat... and i'll tell u again... u dun hafta abt anythin... abt nothin... nothing's changed alrite? well... tat's sorted out then... went home to eat some cookies b4 dozin off... AHHHH! work again tomolo! *nobody understands*

I'll never let you go
I'll never let you go
I never let you go
I never let you turn around, your back on each other
That's a good idea, break a promise to your mother
Turn around your back on each other

(Third Eye Blind-Never Let You Go)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home