Saturday, April 05, 2008

Daylight Savings

Just got back from a mini-holiday in the UK... there were the good and there were the not so good... in any case... rejuvenated... nice to get away once in awhile to recharge your batteries... now back to reality...
*nobody understands*

Way way behind on my dissertation... Pls adhere to the Timeline Mr. Yeow... Our time is running out...
*nobody understands*

Onto in-training matters... Sending out applications to respective organisations abroad... non-favourable so far be it them or me... sometimes I wonder... wat's the point of an in-training after you've already graduated? Just doesn't make sense to me sometimes... why devalue urself for internship pay in a foreign land when you could get so much more at home?
*nobody understands*

The word for the Hospitality industry : Subservient
*nobody understands*

Way way behind on my music... haven't been listening to new stuff lately other than the usual german rap and popsy stuff i get on Swiss MTV... currently listening to The Great Spy Experiment...
*nobody understands*

Dun know who still reads this blog though... do leave a comment... I'd like to know how u're getting on...
a special shout-out to Ivan and Geraldine...
I do miss you two... do hope things are looking up for the two of you...
*nobody understands*

Do listen to Newton Faulkner...
One of the better artists I've heard in recent times...
*nobody understands*

3 Comments:

Blogger endli said...

i read it ! so u should update more often !

2:41 pm  
Blogger ~jill~ said...

there was not so good?? wah lau.... thought i did my job :(
remember my connection to the GSE.... get u autograph next time i'm back in s'pore lah.

5:25 am  
Blogger Nobody Understands said...

well i'd love to read urs too wenling but ur blog doesn't seem to exist anymore!

6:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home