Sunday, April 04, 2010

I am 'Distinctly Average'... and a proud Man City fan... Believe it...

It's been ages since I last blogged... haven't had the spirit nor the inspiration to actually sit in front of this screen to actually type out what I feel... this will probably be another once in a blue moon post but hopefully I'll be able to re-find the ummph to start blogging again...

Left the F&B industry already... enjoyable while it lasted... but enjoyable was all tat it was... guess i just wasn't that committed to the cause after all... thanks for the memories... i'll just enjoy it as a diner from now on thank you very much...

Just as Tom Hansen was 'Perfectly Adequate' in 500 Days of Summer... you can call me distinctly average... there's nothing wrong in being average... at least tats wat I constantly tell myself when i come out short... if there was a league of extra-average gentlemen... i'd be right up there... oh believe me... top 5 at the least... that's how distinctly average i'll be...

Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own.

*nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home