Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Show Me How To Live

i don't care if monday's blue, tuesday's grey and wednesday too. Thursday i don't care about you, it's friday i'm in love. *nobody understands*
It's been a while since i last blogged... the timing hasn't been perfect i guess... stayed over at jon's place last week and also slept early on a couple of occasions... oh well... let me begin then... jon had stayed over me place... he had the idea of trying my market there the mee rubus for morning breakfast... it's rumoured to be the best mee rubus in s'pore wif the best mee goreng next to it... but basket! u wake up 2pm how to get any breakfast... well... screwed the idea and made our way down to his place to get his guitar so tat cud get it repaired... but once i stepped into his home... DAMN IT! the soothing voice of the temptress called Playstation 2 called out to me... play wif me... play wif me 1 more time it called out... farkz... b4 i knew it... i wuz on his sofa AGAIN... wif tat controller in my hands AGAIN... playing smackdown like a little boy lost in a toy store AGAIN... oh my... juz look at my fingers... they're fidgeting... i have controller hands now... listened to audioslave and the cure at his place... SHOW ME HOW TO LIVE~~~~~!!!!! tat chorus kept on playin in my head... *nobody understands*
father's day is coming... most probably gonna take my dad out for lunch or somethin... but gotta see whether he got time for his son... my dad came up wif another 1 of his fantastic lines yesterday... he asked me wat i wanted for dinner... so i asked where we can go... he say ANYWHERE LAHZ... i say fine... how abt the bedok interchange since it's nearby... he look at me and say... WHY GO THERE? aiyah... I WANT to go to the opposite temasek JC hawker centre... tat's my dad for u... *nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home