Tuesday, November 02, 2004

So much flak in my hair

You'll follow me back
With the sun in your eyes
And on your own
Bedshaped
And legs of stone
You'll knock on my door
And up we'll go
In white light
I don't think so
But what do I know?
What do I know?
I know

( Keane - Bedshaped )
*nobody understands*

had some time to kill b4 movie time... went shopping wif serena n jon... walked ard far east to check the stuff out and see if i cud get anything... been a long time since i last got into the shopping mood but nothing juz nothing caught my eye... either watever i picked up wuz juz way too expensive to my liking or tat they were juz plain ugly... jon managed to buy another pair of shoes for himself from leftfoot... a vans sk8 if i'm not wrong... looked quite alrite i guess... he liked the shoe a lot but it wasn't the kind of shoe tat i'd fancy... in any case... juz feel tat everything in this shop is overpriced... all the "juz came in yesterday" and the "this is limited edition stock" jibberish din work on me... as we walked ard somemore we came to the "juice mag featured photo alley" which is the lane which mostly gets people photographed and featured in juice magazine for their clothes n style... rite...... entered one of the stores n juz casually took a look at a tee... design's not bad... shud be from hongkong... how much is it? WAH! a hundred bucks for this tee? ok...... definately out of my range... had dinner b4 catching shark tale in the evening wif serena jem n lim... it wuz quite a funny show but it din really turn out to be a real "non-stop" laughter kind of show like harold & kumar wuz... hahaz... those kind of shows juz crack me up... shark tale wuz a heart-warming show nonetheless and wuz not bad to watch... after the movie we ended the evening wif a round of billiards b4 heading home... how time flies when u're havin fun...
*nobody understands*

"Coz i'm leaving on a jet-plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe I hate to go"

and tats how it wuz on monday morning... juz tat grace left us for KL bakerzin in a coach actually... anywayz... she went there to work coz betty needs her for a short period of time over there... why her? coz the rest either studying n can't leave or juz some not willing to go... it's supposed to be one week for her... but... will it really be one week? not 2 weeks? not a month? how abt a yr? haiz... dun know when she'll be back again... she's always a breath of fresh air at bakerz... well... come back safe yeah... i know u hate to go... but the ticket already bought lahz...
*nobody understands*

heard tat phyllis is down wif heat rash... oh my... dun exactly know wat tat is but can roughly guess... well... best thing is to stay at home and recuperate then... take care of urself... get well and see u soon...
*nobody understands*

terisa's first day for work at her full-time job is today... after so long finally found a good job... not too bad after all... hahaz... something u're new at but i'm sure u'll adapt to it fast... hope u do well at it and learn lots of stuff yeah... meet up for dinner soon or look me up whenever u're in the area... u know where i'm at...
*nobody understands*

stayed in the office yesterday till 10.30... first time in my career tat i actually stayed at the airport office till so late... but its coz i came to work at 1... the new interns and i wud hafta to do some stuff which we cud only do at nite tats y we'd be stayin late... otherwise it wuz quite a slow moving day at the airport... haiz... seeing all these tourists juz makes me wanna get out of this country... for a short time tat is... need a break... away from everything... clear me head... charge my batteries... come back a repaired man... can't wait for my attachment to end... juz another 18 more days... and then... haiz... back to scool again... and still be at bakerzin after so long... exciting ain't it?
*nobody understands*

2 Comments:

Blogger Nobody Understands said...

It's FLAKES sweetie, not flak.=p

3:52 pm  
Blogger Nobody Understands said...

It's FLAKES sweetie, not flak.=P

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home