Monday, October 11, 2004

I'M SO FREAKIN' PISSED...I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A BITCH FIT!

I've finally gotten the chance to see the real ugly side of Singaporeans over the weekend. It was so bad that it got me so freakin' pissed! Was helping out Bel's company at an event organised by National Health Promotion Board @ Toa Payoh last Sat, and boy was that one hell of an experience. I was assisting my fellow colleague Joanne in doing stage, while activities will be running on-stage with the most hated host ever - Henry Heng (by the way he's an actor who's always playing the 'extra' in the channel 8 drama serials and today, he didn't fail to 'promote' his own show to the public AGAIN)Alrite, enough talk, the main focus isn't him either...So this host of ours was supposed to be playing games with the audience on stage, just some q&a and in return the audience will win a prizes, which include a bottle of soya sauce, a bottle of sunflower natural oil and our grand prize - a Anlene hamper. So gerald was in charge of giving out prizes like some Miss Vanna White(this title was given to me all thanks to our dear Mr. Henry Heng,who so gladly annouced it over his microphone) Singaporeans are simply #@!$%*!!!! Not only did they get to win a prize even though their answer was wrong, they still wana CHOOSE the prize - WHY? cos it's just human mentality to take the bigger bottle, which happens to be the soya sauce if you were to compare it with that bottle of sunflower natural oil.
"Can I have that one ah? (pointed to that 'big' soya sauce)"
"Sorry mam, it wouldn't be fair to the rest if I were to let you choose"
"Please please..." (I hate to hear that word now!)
Then there comes that ''SHREK 2 Puss-In-Boots'' look on their face or shall I say the 'I can't live without soya sauce' expression that made me so unwillingly accede to their requests. WHY CAN'T I BE MORE FIRM?Damn...but hey IT'S JUST SOYA SAUCE!!!
(the above dialogues were in Mandarin by the way..they're AUNTIES for crying out loud)
The best part is yet to come...listen to this...
After giving away a couple of NTUC vouchers, I was supposed to give out 10 free packets of Anlene soya bean milk to the audience down-stage. TO ALL THE AUNTIES AND UNCLES OUT THERE, AGE 30-60, WHOEVER YOU ARE, DON'T EVER DO WHAT I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU EVER AGAIN!!! Once the audience saw me giving out free milk, i was like OH NO! A stampede was approaching...everyone RUSHED, YES RUSHED towards me while my hands were trying so hard to sustain the weight of the milk packets...never mind, as if those out-stretched hands reaching out trying to grab a packet of milk from me wasn't enough, they had to push and I was already going backwards! They were like cornering you...and I'm talking about 20-30 of them...NO NO, that ain't the best part yet. STILL! THEY WERE ALL AROUND ME FOR THAT LAST PACKET OF MILK! Just when I was going to pass this packet of milk to someone, ten hands stretched out to grab it and BINGO! the whole packet of milk exploded...and it all fell onto this poor auntie. My hand was covered in milk...win already...I had nothing more to say...That lucky man who took the milk still had the cheek to ask for a new one, when he freakin burst it!ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!Alrite, I guess I'm too pissed to continue, I've lost my voice, if you ever had a similar experience and wana vent out your anger, call me on my mobile and we can both have a bitch fit together.
*GO ENGLAND, YOU'RE GETTING THERE!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home