Tuesday, October 05, 2004

we're all self-conscious, i'm juz the first one to admit it

I'm no longer confused but don't tell anybody.
I'm about to break the rules but don't tell anybody.
I got something better than school but don't tell anybody.
My momma would kill me but don't tell anybody.
She wants me to get a good ass job just like everybody.
She ain't walked in my shoes i'm just not everybody.

( Kanye West - Graduation Day )
*nobody understands*

contradiction is ur fren...
it makes u say the opposite of wat u mean...
it makes u live in a world of denial...
it makes all of ur words inconsistent...
oh how it juz makes u a complete person...
see hyprocrite for extended meanings...
*nobody understands*

met up wif veronica yesterday... it's been a real long time since i had last spoken to her... b4 this we had sort of lost contact wif each other so naturally it wuz nice to have seen her again after so long... started catchin up abt our lives... our relationships... bakerzin... blah blah blah... was all good and well wif both crapping and havin serious talks... but we had to sort of end the nite early coz her partner wuz waitin to take her back home... rite... dun u even wanna say hi to me? wat... i wun bite... well... till next time then...
*nobody understands*

Bakerzin wuz up in flames on fri nite... the kitchen tat is... jun ren wuz makin the desserts up at the upper tier of the kitchen tat nite... i wuz patrolling the inside area when suddenly out of nowhere... wow... bright lights juz filled up bakerz... the whole restaurant juz went silent... some even ran out the door... their eyes peered up... it cud be seen thru the clear window on the upper tier tat the place wuz on fire... wud there be an explosion? resounding gasps flew thru the air... some cud even afford a cheeky grin... luckily it wasn't anythin serious... for the customers i mean... jun ren tore off his apron and started poundin the flames like a jockey's whip on his racehorse... the whole incident wuz done and dusted in less than 15 seconds... wif see kok providin extra cover to extinquish the flames... when it wuz all done n dusted... soot and black walls remained... the clean-up crew wud hafta do OT tonite... my goodness... i din know they provided in-house entertainment on a weekend... wud there be another one tomolo i wondered...
*nobody understands*

46 days left to go... then its back to scool... back back back to scool... not lookin forward to it though... back there... i'm juz not happy... my feet feel heavy everytime i walk into tat business scool... but why? wat do u mean jon... 4 yrs already... i tot u juz LOVED scool... i do not... i repeat... i do not love scool... even mentioned to my folks tat i wanted to drop out at the beginning of the yr... obviously they farked me upside down lahz... u study so long then now want to drop out?! u tryin to wat?! gif me high blood pressure issit?! finish the course... get the diploma... then we see how... wat? then wat? if u want... u can then try something different after tat... mass comm appealed to me at the start of my poly career... tried out for it... they din accept me... hell... they din even take a look at me... why? my english din make the grade... wun u at least listen to wat i've got to say? apparently not... if u can't cut it on paper... u can't cut it in here... can't i even appeal to this? i'm sorry u can't... u gotta at least make the b4 grade for english... tats the minimum... this is unfair... i made it all the way down from bedok to clementi and i'd be willing to make tat trip down everyday... although i'd be late sometimes BUT wun u at least hear me out? i'm sorry sir but u'll hafta leave... NEXT! farked up my english O levels by writin a few controversial things for my composition... dammit! u threw it all away jon... stupid shit... u've only got urself to blame... who's to say i wud have done well in mass comm anyway... i cud have been a lot worse there than here in tourism... guess we'll nv know...
*nobody understands*

fakes... wearin a mask ard me the trend these days eh? we used to talk so often... but now... i'm juz like a stranger to all of u... dun tell me tats not true... in fact... u're rite... tats not true... coz u do know who i am... u juz choose to keep silent ard me... wat? really? alrite alrite... i'll try n wear the mask too... wow... its great bein a fake... call me watever u want... in fact... juz dun call me... i dun care... maybe i do... but u wun see me upset... not in ur faces at least... coz i'll talk behind ur back too... juz like the way u do to me... i'm a hypocrite... i'm juz the 1st to admit it... u think i dun know... i juz act stupid... i can still smile to all u fakes if i want to... i'm a fraud... but hear this... u look at me as though i've swindled ur entire family out of their fortune... get this clear... tat guy wasn't me alrite... u choose to listen to those rumours... i'm juz tat guy tryin to get thru this as clear as possible... i know wats rite and wats wrong... i've got too much on my shoulders... my feet are gettin weary... the only thing tat i pray is tat my feet dun fail me now... u make my life difficult? so be it... i'm not here to make urs... u choose wat u wanna do wif ur life... let's juz keep it professional yah? no? ok lohz...
*nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home