Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Things will go my way...

wanna hear something ironic? i had written in my e-journal abt my work experience here at CAAS durin the past mth... i wrote abt how the communication levels between my manager and me was at a minimum... tat my work wuz gettin mundane and tat the days were gettin rather long n borin each time... also wrote a bit on how i'm like doin the same work as the previous mth and tat nothin new wuz assigned to me... all tat said... clicked submit and it wuz on blackboard... then... and juz then... an hr later my manager walked into my cubicle catchin me by surprise... quickly closed all my soccernet browsers...
Abbas: So how? how's the contract coming along?
Me: ermmm... can lahz... no problem... been writing up on some things for it... got this *point*... this *point*... i also added a few *point* *point* *point*...........................................
Abbas: okok... alright... i need you to do something for me soon... got to
start on auditing... will need u to do this *point*... then... *point* fill
in and access *point* some of them... ok? can?
Me: yahhh... alrite... shuden be a problem...
Abbas: by next week can ah?ok...
wahhh... amazing... it wuz as though he had access to my scool's blackboard and he managed to access my e-journal which wuz only meant for my LO... outrageous... funny how all these things juz pan out dun
they... DAMMIT! now must go edit my e-journal...
*nobody understands*

Sick of it... after so long... old reputations die hard... too many things... it's different now... too different... it's juz money now... money's all tat i care for... change? maybe... have i? maybe its u... i gotta get out of here... i mean it... i dun wanna be shakin my head no more... too much nonsense... too much pollution... too tired...
*nobody understands*

wuz readin JUICE magazine the other day... used to have a VERY good impression of tat magazine coz it wuz like bold... fresh... and appeared neutral to the naked eye... i still do have a good impression of the magazine... juz tat... now i feel tat its not neutral anymore... but like a support magazine to the likes at Far East... well... at least tats wat i think... i'll surely get ridiculed when i say this... but their style pages are rather narrow... this must be THEIR style... u mean wearing bapesta shoes and Xlarge caps are the style now in singapore? and so now if u're a turntablist u're already defined as cool? breakdancin is the in thing? juz like the magazine says... "put a moron in armani, and he/she is still a moron."
*nobody understands*

Now... lastly... i wud like to bid farewell to F.R.I.E.N.D.S.... it'll be sad to see u all leave... but all good things must come to an end... i've been a fan since i started watchin the very 1st episode wif my sister and have been watchin ur lives unfold ever since the 1st season started up till now... wait... well... din manage to catch this latest season coz of time constraints... but thankfully... have my blogmate to thank for taping all those episodes... thanx again gerald...
*nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home