Wednesday, September 01, 2004

an end of an era...

Ohhh it seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
Ohhh it's as if you know me better than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell
all the pieces pieces pieces of me
all the pieces pieces pieces of me
(ashlee simpson - pieces of me)

Went to take a short rest at transit after lunch wif risa for a moment… the weather wuz real nice plus I had slept late the nite b4 tats y I was a bit tired... although I knew I wasn’t supposed to... but hey... I had nothing to do plus I was tired alrite... found myself a spot b4 dozing off... I had only intended to rest for abt an hr... I dreamt tat my sis was actually at the airport... she was working there... wat the hell? Dun u already have a job in the UK? If tat wasn’t enuff... I also saw her good fren stephanie... api wat are u doin here I asked... I getting married she said... huh? here? in transit? b4 I knew it... there she was in her wedding gown but my sister dun know she getting married... so I quickly go and tell her b4 I go back down to my chair n went to sleep... I woke to the sound of some noises... like some sort of chatter near the side of me... wahhh! Turned out tat my entire department the pple had entered the rest area! even my manager was there! shitz... at tat point I was already farking panicking... wondering if they had seen me... I tried to get up... ahhh... my head wud not budge... my eyelids were too heavy! COME ON I cried inside me! Pinched my cheeks and slapped my face hard to try n get myself up... when I finally did... I evaded their radar to exit the area... went to walk back to the exit... as I did... saw michelle and benjin… YES! BENJIN! Wat the HELL is he doin here?! went over to say hello wif benjin… hehe… Wait… I tot the two of u supposed to be working? apparently they were going on some trip together… where’s Wilson? Wilson’s not here… my goodness… dun tell me… wanted to ask more but then suddenly the Singapore Idol hopefuls came flooding into transit area to start singing… one of them was singing only one by yellowcard… wat the……...okok… enuff of this... time was running out on me… finally made my way out of transit……… and tat’s when I woke up… for real this time… farkz lahz… it already felt real juz now… looked at my watch... shit... i had been snoozin for 2 whole hrs... quickly made my exit... seemed so easy this time...
*nobody understands*

last nite was the official last time florence wud be stationed at OA outlet... well... hopefully for the time being... u've been a good manager to us... dare i say the best? marlene wud be replacing her at OA... anywayz... we had some supper and drinks... a small grp... abt ten of us... expected more but it was a tues nite... some had scool the next day... no worries... went to this greek place ( was it greek? ) at prinsep street... see kok n jon commented the owner/cook looked like ruud van nistelrooy... quite look alike... but the thing is... he hated man utd... hahaz... as usual... we had beer too... told stories of the last time we had a big drinkin event at atrium... like nicole's birthday and the day candice left OA... abt how many pple were vomitting their guts out... abt the crazy things they said while they were drunk... really hilarious... hahaz... took pictures for memories b4 headin home... oh man... i do hope we still can have moments like these... everything's so corporate these days... but to me... all of u are still family...
*nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home