Thursday, April 28, 2005

Now the difference is apparent...

Gona say something that would really anger my blogmate here...probably he was seeing this coming...but all I wana say is that our famous Xiaxue does write exceptionally well, and in addition to that, it compasses a wry sense of humour that's totally bimbotic. Saying this can never make me her fan, for I was forwarded her blog address by my dearest colleague Lyd who happened to share the same sentiments. You're on my side. Right? It pays to use PhotoShop - that's where the face contour editing and pimple elimination process all begins...And the final product: F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S

Work has been draining my brains of their juices.
Being in love has been the best thing that ever happened. Singlehood is G.R.E.A.T! - Ladies, you know that's a LIE.
Clubbing has become a clueless priority in my social happenings.
My girlfriend has eloped with two very similar-looking ah bengs.
According to someone I know, blogging has been defined as a "wrong" kind of internet diary. Makes sense ain't it...how can we call it a diary when in fact, 99.9% of your friends have access to it through your Friendster account?
Trance is really getting more enjoyable by the minute.
Lastly, driving is putting my instructor's life in grave danger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home