Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here comes your man...

Priscilla's been great but i guess it's time to move on... she's not been rocking me like how she used to... day n night she'd always be there for me to twiddle her knobs and push her buttons... it's not u... it's me... i need a fresh start... it's time i told u... no point acting if it wasn't true... i'm seeing someone else... well kinda... i think abt her day n night... she's neutral to all of this but i really want her... should we make this serious then? u'll be mine by the end of the month...

The weather's back to punish us...

This month and next are gonna be real busy months for me... haven't really seen my friends as often as i would like to... this job is supposed to be flexible man... but i'm actually working harder here than i used to... but hey... i'm not complaining... made new friends... learned a hell lot of important things... earning the dough and moving forward with my career and life... bless me Lord...

Hopefully i'll be able to spot myself... the recognition would do wonders for me...

Short and long holidays in the works... can we afford it? let's ask suze orman... approved or DENIED!... hopefully the partner and i can get one soon... isn't it the trend... going for holidays when we have no money... Shanghai will only be next year without her... u better pray i can make it to Paris and take u with me...

*nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home