Friday, July 09, 2004

THANKSGIVING

Haha! Firstly, wana thank my dear blogmate who's M.I.A for god knows how long..."YOU DON'T CALL, YOU DON'T MESSAGE..." (sounds familiar...who said this?)Hope everything's going on well and that you're reaching the check-in counter soon...haha, you should know what I'm talking about.*wink wink* Or perhaps you're banking on Thai Airways now?Well,the celebrations have been great so far, had a real hilarious and crappy nite with jon lim, yan and jeremy. These three really do know how to tickle your funny bones...Made me and yan laugh till our cheeks hurt! And jon lim...stop that French accent! It's driving us nuts! The gift was beautiful...The title said it all...The good things started ever since there was you guys...the whole baker bunch. Thanks guys.*hugz*

Just found out that jeremy has a 'thang' for women in POWER SUITES...hiaz, why didn't you come to Temasek earlier? You could have easily taken your pick during Business Etiquette class last year! Enjoy your all-thai trip boy!To wrap up, a blackout marked the end of last nite's celebration. Had a real sweet surprise celebration during lunch today...To my colleagues...thanks so much for that...I'm impressed. Ben & Wen, thanks for your gifts...Lastly, how could I ever forget my beloved girlfriends...Bel and Jo...Dearies, the night's still young so let's have a great time out tonight, Bel misses you sweet one...Jo, heard that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home