Monday, July 12, 2004

wat a phone! Motorola E398

had nothing much to do the other day till i walked past a handphone shop at Plaza Singapura... my phone's old... gotta get a new 1 i tot to myself... i took a look at the phones tat were on display... all seemed normal to me till i glanced upon this phone... it wuz the motorola E398... it looked rather interestin i tot... abt the size of my palm and wif a colour screen... took a look at its functions descriptions... all i can remember is tat it had 3D stereo surround sound... colour screen... can watch video clip... can store n play music... got camera... got java... wat else wat else... ermmm... WAP... GPRS... Bluetooth... ermmm... MMS?... i think so... oh... managed to find the product online at the singtel shop
my my... how technology is rapidly growing these days... so many functions into a phone... wat i want from a phone... its all in tat phone... fantastic... now juz gotta save up for it then... hahaz... jolly good then... *nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home