Monday, June 20, 2005

Point Blanc

Dear Cadet,
How's life at the academy? ARE YOU FINALLY HOLDING A GUN YET? The feeling's just ecstatic isn't it? Ha! The guys miss you out here on the main island. Do hope eveything's going well as expected. The alarm clock ain't doing you much help eh? You'd prob need the usual treatment of someone unveiling those curtains and before you know it, your arse is on fire. Be good you hear? No worries, you'll be on bail soon.
My girlfriend has left for a church retreat to Cambodia. JO? CAMBODIA? Totally doesn't 'link' (if you know her highness, you should know why)
My phone will run on an exceptionally low bill this week...No more late night calls, no more messages to ask of my whereabouts and my evening plans...I'm gona miss her for an entire week (and so she said).
She has been on the down side lately, and I've neglected her. The most I could have done was arrange a meet up before she boarded that plane, but I failed to do so. A thousand apologies sweet pea...Your girlfriend hasn't been feeling chirpy and smiley lately. She'll catch up with you when you get back.
Right now, she's trying to put back the smile she has always given you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home