Thursday, December 28, 2006

The rain is relentless!

Will it ever stop pouring? For as long as i can remember the weather has been "bloody fantastic"... rain rain rain... dammit! where did the sun go? I meet people from other floors all asking me the same question... "eh jon... how come these past few days never play football? play leh..." basket... do u even have a window? gave the corny reason that we follow spanish league and tat now is winter break... figured it'd be 10 times nicer a explanation than the original one in my head...
*nobody understands*

Been feeling rather depressed of late... dun know why myself either... ahhh... i'm always depressed... could possibly be the weather... plus not much of this December has been festive for me... November seemed more festive to me when I was with my dearest sister... but this month has juz been abysmal... rain... falling ill... broke... even the office doesn't have the same atmosphere anymore... december's sad... looks like the forecast for next yr as well...
*nobody understands*

The 12th can't come sooner... Living on a meagre allowance given to me by the government juz isn't enough... don't u know how much things cost these days?
*nobody understands*

Friends are underrated...
To Ivan and Gerald... thanks for everything...

Lastly, a very belated Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day to u sis...

1 Comments:

Blogger ~jill~ said...

i'm mentioned LAST!?!?!??! basket, last time i ever buy u shoes man.

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home