Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Late nights...

Who's in bunker?
Who's in bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I'll laugh until my head comes off
I'll swallow till I burst
Until I burst
Until I

( Idioteque - Radiohead )

*nobody understands*

Cool chicks have mid-life crisis
Cool chicks just want to play all day
Cool chicks are patient
Cool chicks don't laugh at lame jokes
Cool chicks eat almost anything
Cool chicks hate disgusting people
Cool chicks kiss clowns

I could be with a cool chick all day

I wanna be a cool chick too

Unfortunately... i'm not
*nobody understands*

I love lacking sleep
I love doing projects till dawn
I love watching scenes from a hat
I love being savagely attacked by mosquitoes
I love being chased for assignments
I love listening to sad songs
I love looking at sad music videos
I love people being rude to me for no apparent reason
I love eating one meal a day
I love late nights
I love suppers
I love giving people a hard time

Love love me, love love me
*nobody understands*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Diary, Ryan looked at me today. *buzz*How I wish I'm sitting on his lap... *buzz!**buzz!**buzz!**buzz!**buzz!**buzz!**buzz!*

9:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home