Thursday, July 15, 2004

hold on... if u feel like letting go... hold on... it gets better than u know

time... i dun have time... i brought this on myself... there's nv enuff hrs in a day for me... i can't manage my time...
money... i dun have money... i brought this on myself... there's nv enuff notes in a day for me... i can't manage my money...
willpower... i dun have willpower... i brought this on myself... there's nv enuff strength for me... i can't manage my willpower... *nobody understands*

farkin airport still hasn't paid me... dun they know i'm running on empty? it's hard enuff already to work two jobs n try to manage a personal life... but they juz dun understand... they nv do... they nv will... i'm juz an intern... a lowest of lows in the office... got shit work to do? juz gif it to the intern... he'll do a good job... responsibility... it comes wif a price... everything comes wif a price... i work... u pay... i'm not a volunteer here... gif me wat i deserve... no respect? no problem... i'm nobody here... i came here to learn... to wanna be somebody... to learn the meaning of hard work... u're juz throwin me into the deep end... no float... no lifeguard... u think i'll drown? i wun... i'll show u how interns struggle... i'll show u how interns survive... i'll show u i can get out of tat deep end on my own... i'm juz a droid... everything's mundane... i want to break free... i want to break freeeeeee... oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh... i know... i can see it... oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh... this is the spirit of the intern... i get knocked down... but i get up again... u ain't never gonna get me down... it's been a month... slightly over 4 mths left to go... i don't wanna know...
if you're playin me... keep it on the low... cause my heart can't take it anymore... plenty more projects to do... plenty more mishaps to see... oh jolly good then... let's keep going now shall we? *nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home