Thursday, November 18, 2004

Perfect Day

There she stumbles
Falling to her knees
I think she tripped on reality

I have witnessed
Tragic comedies
That's the world in which she leads

Well I would walk a million miles
To give her all that she needs
But she would walk a million more
To do what she believes

She'll have a perfect day
- Collective Soul - Perfect Day

Just ended being stage ursher for The Senior Citizens Awards. Was damn pissed with the client. Why, cos she was so naggy!!! Ha, well I'm nice and I shan't be petty...but she's so arrrggghhhhh! Anyway, the winner - the Ah-Ma was really beaming with joy that night (i wonder if she knew what award she was taking). If you read the papers, you might have chanced upon her report. Just received news that tutorial grouping for Consultancy proj was out...oh my god, everyone's snatching for everyone, it's a real unsystematic way of doing things, having to choose your groupmates while they're at the other end of the island...TP...Well off to meet my ex-schoolmate later, girlfriend problems...haiz...Women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home