Friday, July 08, 2005

To smile - it is that hard...

Three cheers to my girlfriends - what would I do without them...
This year's a lil' different from the last. Perhaps it's like that as one boards the adult elevator. Take a walk down memory lane when you're 50 and you'll see why.
Things aren't looking that bright and sunny - I can't help but feel affected by the events that are happening to the people around me these days. Alright, I have to admit - I want my school life back. The same smiling faces, the same mates, the same buddies.
Dear X,
I do hope you get better. Love can't be made to order as this old saying goes. How can I make you be the way you were again? The enthusiam and the punk - where have they gone? You don't talk much, you don't confide. I'm trying my best - are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home