Friday, December 30, 2005

Everything's Not Lost

Asked you a question…looked at u… u din need to lie… it was already over… all I needed was to hear it for myself… u’ve known me for quite a while now… u know I wouldn’t mind… juz say it to me honestly… wat was the reason? do I really want to know? I already knew… I juz wanted to hear it from u… but the truth was too hard… it din come out… was it really? I asked u again… but it was juz the same from u… u must have ur reasons… really? Wat’s better? Lying to someone so u wun hurt their feelings? Or juz being straight coz u know he/she deserves tat much? It was a nothing… really a nothing issue… wat wuz so tough? u cud have juz been straight wif me… I wud have understood… u really din need to lie… but u did... wat am i? I hate it when pple lie to me… especially when it was a nothing… even though it’s a white lie… I’d rather it be real than be fake... shud I be disappointed? Where wud it lead me? nowhere perhaps… I’ve seen this side of u… i look like glass to u… look… I dun want pity… nv wanted it… nv needed it... pls understand… the truth wud have been easier…
*nobody understands*

Working here in the office has been boring… Close to yr end… it’s almost deserted… but being the NSmen tat I am… I can’t exactly juz disappear when n wheres I please… I can’t even surf for crying out loud… wish there was more to this… more to the pay at least… I’m earning peas… not even the nuts… I’m still getting used to it… but everyone has to be thrifty somewhere in their lives… why not now?
*nobody understands*

Fix You by Coldplay has been the voice in my head for weeks now… it’s really a beautiful song which unfortunately doesn’t get enough airplay on the radio… especially Class 95 which I’ve switched to from Power 98… have to rely on my trusted CD which Lydia burned for me to listen to it… Discman’s are still cool alrite…
*nobody understands*

The tears stream, down your face,
I promise you I will learn from mistakes


Thinking back… I once told my close frenz tat I wud wait for this girl… but I gave up coz I felt it was stupid… is she really worth it? there are 2 kinds of guys… the noble kind and the sinful kind… the noble guy wouldn’t want anybody to think badly of him… he’ll juz grit his teeth… accept everything as it is… be the loser… wait for his turn no matter how long… if there ever was one… and not be a troublemaker… there’d be a possibility she’d nv gif him tat chance… but he wun mind… coz it’s his choice to wait… the sinful guy wud go all out to win the girl he wants… no matter wat pple think of him… love comes 1st… he’ll do anything he can to woo her even if she had a bf… so wat?! he wud say… he’ll do whatever it takes to break them up… coz he is impatient and believes she belongs to no other but himself… there’s no right n no wrong between both guys… one gives up easily… whereas the other wun… some women might be moved by sinful guy’s sincerity… but others might juz be turned off… the noble guy can be the girl’s closest fren… but he’ll always be 2nd best... who’s the winner? The girl to be honest…
I’m very clear-headed now… I promise you… I will learn from mistakes…
*nobody understands*

You’re nuts for her… u seriously are… u care for her… so much to a point u scowl at another who shows it too… u’re constantly worried for her… worried she wun wake up and continue living a lie… she can’t have the best of both n she knows it… wat’s going on? u’ve fallen for her… dug a hole too deep tat even if u wanted to climb out of it u’d need her to get u the ladder… many a times u juz want to disappear from it all… but she hangs tat strap ard u coz she doesn’t want u to… why are u doing this u ask… u already have a bf… she’s confused… she wants u… but yet she can’t bare to leave him… it makes u suffer even more knowing u can’t have her… who’s to blame? Miserable? Are u really? Cheated? Shud u? it’s hard… u’re juz being yourself… a fren… ur fren… someday you hope to be something more… but tat’s someday… who’s the winner in all this? The girl… it’s always been the girl…

You’re nuts for her… u really are… u dun care if she’s attached or not… u believe in love at 1st sight… u go all out of ur way to make her feel special… to a point even her bf can’t reciprocate… do u love him u ask? She can’t answer u… then why are u still wif him? She can’t answer u… u continuously make her feel bad abt her own relationship… in hope tat she wakes up and realizes tat u in fact are the one… she does think abt u… only coz u’re constantly bugging her… only coz she cares for u as a friend… only coz she wonders wat it’ll be like with u… leave him u tell her… she doesn’t want to see u like this… pls stop she says… I’ll make sure u have a better life u tell her… better? She nv complained… such is ur self-esteem tat u know u wun fail… she doesn’t want to hurt u… yet she’s hurting her bf now… who’s the loser in all this? The girl… it’s always been the girl…

*nobody understands*

No matter how you stereotype someone…
They can still come along and surprise u every once in a while…

It’s better to have a broken heart…
Than have a rusted one…

In time...
Only if u give it time…

*nobody understands*

1 Comments:

Blogger Terisa said...

The girl... Is just but a girl... Love... Is a bond between strictly TWO... It's no game... There's no referee... No loser... Or winner... Jon.

4:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home