Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy 2006 to all!

I'm not trying to pull you
Even though i would like to
I think you are really fit
You're fit But my gosh dont you know it

*nobody understands*

Waited a bloody 3 hrs at TTSH juz to get painkillers… visiting government hospitals is really a bloody waste of time… but no choice… I needed the painkillers… I was already walking funny since yesterday… did some jogging n sprints yesterday since I was free and then my right calf felt tight after a short nap yesterday n it only got worse this morning.… I was literally limping the whole day… went to the hospital during my lunch break and doctor diagnosed it as a pulled calf muscle… he advised me not to jog or sprint for at least a week… wow… tat shouldn’t be too difficult now… where’s my walking stick?
*nobody understands*

Monday has already gone but I still feel the blues…
*nobody understands*

Nothing much to blog today…
Just wanna wish all my frenz a happy new yr… may 2006 be a blessed yr for u… ;>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home