Monday, March 20, 2006

So What's The Matter With You?

Now I never meant to do you wrong
That's what I came here to say
That if I was wrong,
Then I'm sorry
Don't let it stand in our way
Cos my head just aches,
When I think of
The things that I shouldn't have done
But life is for living,
We all know,
And I don't want to live it alone

( Coldplay – Life Is For Living )
*nobody understands*

You don’t come round here no more… ur hyperactivity… ur hypertension… ur bullet-like words… I dun get them anymore… u’re gone… where? I dun know… we hardly spoke… I wud have preferred it tat way nonetheless… u were juz too weird… too weird for me… whatever u said juz didn’t make sense… u din make sense… make small talk? I’d rather u didn’t… silence was golden… wat’s happened? Heard the rumours… they sounded too outrageous to be true… but coz of the person tat u are… anything’s possible… I admit u do freak me out at times… but I guess I wun have to worry abt tat anymore… coz u don’t come round here no more…
*nobody understands*

Another conversation with mother… coincidentally while I was on the PS2 again…
Mum: Do you want some chocolate cake?
Me: Nehz… it’s alrite…
Mum: The chocolate cake very nice…
Me: It’s ok lahz…
Mum: My friend make one. Very good.
Me: Ermmm… k but I’m fine.
Mum: All the people she made for all say very nice.
Me: …………… (clearly agitated)
Mum: So you want some chocolate cake?
Me: A slice would be nice thanks...
*nobody understands*

Office’s kinda quiet these days... a few of the colleagues who I’ve been accustomed to are gonna ORD soon… quite sad to be honest… when I first came to these parts I felt rather lonely… it was these guys who made me feel welcomed and I instantly was able to get along with them. Sadly, I dun really get along as well with the batch tat I came in with. It’s not tat they’re bad or anything… juz tat we dun click as well… it was fun hanging out with u guys… i wun forget the jokes tat we shared and the times tat we had… the time every NSmen has been waiting for has come… and urs has too… Qiyuan… Ulric… Hansel… Kin Man… Happy ORD man…
*nobody understands*

Met up with Aaron yesterday at Spinelli’s for some coffee… well… he had coffee whereas I juz had evian… Aaron is kinda like the only guy from secondary school who I’m still in contact with… we went to Temasek Poly as well but we were in different courses… he graduated earlier than me coz I did an extra yr in TP and after that I nv heard from him or saw him either… been a long time since I last had a proper conversation with him and I was glad tat we both managed to find the time… He was nice enough to offer to sell me flowers at discounted rates coz his friend worked at a flower shop… considering valentine’s day was last month… tat little bit of information came a wee bit too late… but appreciated nonetheless… Good to know u’re getting along well my fren… grey skies started to form and we decided to part before it rained as he was riding bike… keep in touch man…
*nobody understands*

Oh how I wish there were still tickets… You have no idea how much I wanted to hear you sing live…
*nobody understands*

After that stunt u pulled yesterday… It’s official… Jean-Alain Boumsong is the worst defender in the Premiership…
*nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home