Thursday, January 05, 2006

Limp

So find me and follow me through corridors, refectories and files
You must follow, leave this academic factory
You will find me in the matinee
The dark of the matinee
It's better in the matinee
The dark of the matinee is mine
Yes it's mine

(Franz Ferdinand – The Dark of the Matinee)
*nobody understands*

Received some good news while I was chatting with my colleagues… will share more when I get more details… it’s quite exciting to be honest… woohoo… u probably have no idea wat the hell I’m talking abt… but u’ll know soon!
*nobody understands*

Today is unofficially missing file day in the office… din come to work yesterday coz of my leg… which by the way is still the same… anywayz… point is… got back to work… registry e-mailed me inquiring abt a lot of files marked to my boss… apparently I was supposed to send a file movement slip to registry everytime I dispatch files from my boss… how was I to know? My senior nv told me this… and the files aren’t with me anymore… so after a little discussion with the registry officer… everything was somewat settled… and outcome is… I have more work to do now… tomorrow is unofficially finding files day…
*nobody understands*

My sis is coming back soon! In less than 3 weeks I suppose… wow… been a long time since I last saw her… it’ll be really good to see u again sis… then like tat can share the nagging at home… hahaz… but in any case… it’ll be better with u ard… see ya soon…
*nobody understands*

Man City lost again… haiz… disappointing…
*nobody understands*

Nice girls like nice guys...
Nice things happen to nice people...
Nice guys finish last...

1 Comments:

Blogger ~jill~ said...

so wat is the good news? do u get to poise ur finger over the "total annihilation" button and do a dr evil laugh?

1:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home