Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lucky Lucky...

lucky lucky you're so lucky,
lucky lucky you're so lucky,
lucky lucky you're so lucky,
lucky lucky you're so lucky,
lucky lucky you're so lucky,
lucky lucky you're so lucky,
yeah.....

*nobody understands*

Going for a franz ferdinand party at this pub near little india organized by power 98 tomolo… my fren won this contest organized by the station n he cud take one fren along… he asked me along n I couldn’t turn it down… quite excited actually as I’ve nv been to these sort of things b4… it’ll most likely be something like the shaggy party which my dear blogmate went to the last time… hopefully it’ll be fun… aiyah… free why not? Then after tat it’ll be my long overdue sheesha session with terisa whom I’m back with for those of u who dun know… then it’s the career fair back at TP on Saturday… interesting… haven’t stepped back into tat scool for ages… miss tat place…
*nobody understands*

My morning was quite interesting to be honest… my colleague sought my help with work which his exec gave him to do… Gary, my colleague, then came over to my desk and asked if I was free to help him with his work… I had nothing to do so I said why not since we usually help each other out… he then asked me to go to this woman’s blog… of all pple… it had to be u in the news again… u juz can’t keep away from the press can u… and he asked if I knew the web address… I sure did… unfortunately I did were the right words to be used actually… anywayz… we had to find out wat she wrote on her blog and then present the relevant info to our exec… i talked with my exec n asked her why bother? this type of attention seeker need to bother abt mehz? she say no choice and she has to handle the issue... she herself thinks it's utter rubbish but can't don't do it... and she also doesn't know how this person thinks and doesn't like her very much... i couldn't agree more... hahaz... soon my other colleagues got involved and b4 i knew it they were bitching abt her while we were all in the pantry... i juz kept quiet... sat back... ate my cup noodles n juz took it all in... tat really made my day... hahaz...
*nobody understands*

Oasis concert is juz slightly over a month away! Arghs… wanna go but i’m juz an NSmen! And NSmen earn NS pay! Dammit… it’s times like these tat I wish I had savings… and not had done all those wasteful stupid immature things in the past… oh man… now I’m paying the price… and it’s not the Oasis price… my mum’s birthday also coming up… wah seh… bloody fantastic if u ask me… lucky lucky… u’re so lucky…
*nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home