Friday, July 16, 2004

Didn't u know this has nothing to do wif tourism management?

it's now 11am... and guess wat... i'm done for the day... wat? wat the farkz? how can this be? well i'll tell u how... apparently... i got word tat from today onwards... i wun be reportin to abbas no more... wat? but why? let me tell u why... coz i'll be coming to Terminal 2 now instead of Terminal 1... really? wat happened? let me tell u wat happened... for my attachment... my job scope is supposed to be on the subject of trolleys... wow! bloody fantastic jon! yes... i cuden say it any better myself... and so... mr abbas wants me to work closely wif the guyz at T2 and liason wif them for this trolley system... alrite alrite i told myself... i'm gonna be startin a new life... no more office suits for me... casual slackz is the trend now... oh well done... but i wuz kinda sad leaving the airport management office... coz its like... i had my own computer... nobody bothering me wif stuff or wat... PLUS... NOW WHERE AM I GONNA PUT ALL MY STUFF?! hahaz... i'm juz kiddin... i'm kinda lookin forward to this new environment... it'd be interesting to see how i pan out... it starts monday... i can't wait...*nobody understands*
 
met wif some of the guyz down at T2... there were these 2 guyz who wud brief me abt wat i'd be doin here... well... not actually a brief lahz but more like a get to know each other kind of session... assistant operations manager suhaimi and business development manager melvyn introduced themselves to me... nice chaps i must say... got this sentence they say to me... "here... we not so formal 1... dun worry..."...... wahhh... i like~~~... reminds me of baker's inn when he said tat...  hahaz... entered their office after they smoke finish... had a rather homely feelin abt it... cool cool... melvyn showed me ard n introduced me to the staff here... they kinda were like cautious when we were introduced... but normal lahz... i wud have done the same wif interns... IN ANY CASE... melvyn kinda briefed me abt wat they did here and wat i wuz suppose to help out wif... wahhh... when i speak to him... i wuz quite amazed... he really make all the chim words come out so simple... after talkin business we started talkin more casually lahz... found out he actually wasn't in this trolley or cleaning line... but in audio production... wow... a media guy... but wat's he doin here i tot... well... apparently... the department boss is a fren and he juz came over here last chi new yr to help him wif stuff on the consultancy side... he really wow-ed me... he wuz in HK for 8 yrs doin the media production line b4 comin to s'pore... his english is very fluent i must say... but he after all is singaporean lahz... he really impressed me by sayin he does movies/films for pple like john woo... tsui hark... etc... he handles the film/media/sound production side... wow... dun u know tat media wuz my 1st choice? oh well... let's not go back there... wahhh... then he come out from his wallet this card... ASSOCIATION OF BARTENDERS SINGAPORE... my goodness... u cool man... but in any case... i asked the golden question after tat... so wat do u want me to do for today? well... he gave me some stuff to read up on... and... and... and tat wuz it lahz... wat? serious ah... yes yes... no need so rush... it's the weekend... juz relax n we'll talk again on monday k? wow... brilliant... and tat concludes to why... i'm done for the day... *nobody understands*
 
Do you remember me?
But I remember you
You better be careful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home