Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My Celebrity Blogger - Abandoned

Nehz, he ain't gonna give his two cents worth.
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WARNING TO THE DESPERADOS: DO NOT USE THE "COMMENTS" COLUMN AS A DAMN FREE PUBLICITY SPACE!!! Post your ads somewhere else - or at least only post those with much relevance to my blog topic you bunch of %$#!@%*!

"regardless of race, language or religion..."
Bullshit.
Grandpa was right. He hated politics. He detested the people in power. He despised laws. He spitted at those who made them. He called them monkeys. I never understood why. Till last Sunday. I hate politics. I hate the people in power. I despise laws. I spit at those who made them. I call them monkeys. Now I do.
*no hard feelings*

i wished i could help change a woman - http://atlantisevents.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And on a Sunday we found out that our plans to retire at 50 and actually start enjoying life might never come to pass. Oh well, you're the one who wants to stay in sillypore all your life, I'm the one who wants to get a life, get away from all this shit, and never come back to shittypore.

Join me lah, geraldloud.

2:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

live and die by your country. only westerners run away ...

12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home