Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The weekend is over...

Did I drive you away?
I know what you'll say,
You say, "Oh, sing one we know,"
But I promise you this,
I'll always look out for you,
That's what I'll do.

I say "oh,"
I say "oh."

My heart is yours,
It's you that I hold on to,
That's what I do,
And I know I was wrong,
But I won't let you down,
(Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah I will, yes I will:)

I say "oh,"
I cry "oh."

Yeah I saw sparks,
Yeah I saw sparks,
And I saw sparks,
Yeah I saw sparks,
Sing it out.

La, la, la, la, oh:
La, la, la, la, oh:
La, la, la, la, oh:

( Coldplay - Sparks )
*nobody understands*

heyz heyz... after so long... i'm finally able to type out a mini blog... been so long since i last blogged... no time lahz... oh well... let's get started then...
*nobody understands*

my sis has gotten in on the blog express and u can visit her page rite here... contains a lot of funny entries and quirky blogs... a big hello to my sister all the way here in singapore... hope the weather is fine over there... yah rite... like u said... it's always cloudy... hahaz... i'll visit ur page whenever i can rite sis? i'm sure whoever visits my blog ( the few of u )... u'll surely take a look at my sister's too yeah? support lahz! hahaz...
*nobody understands*

watched wedding crashers wif terisa today... a very good movie... was really laughing away non-stop... the whole movie is really witty n the main actors managed to tickle me all the way till the end... found one of the lead actress to look a bit like liv tyler but of course risa said absolutely not... liv tyler is much more beautiful she says... i say only a bit rite... hahaz...
*nobody understands*

alrite... tat's it for now... back to more abusive language n communal living then... will blog again when i'm out... peace out...
*nobody understands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home