Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ugly Rumours

Dilbert: I'm the victim of an ugly rumour at work.
Dogbert: Wait... Are you saying that the rumour is ugly or that the rumour is that you're ugly?
Dilbert: I mean that the rumour itself is ugly.
Dogbert: Well then, I have more bad news for you.
*nobody understands*

Finally... after so many delays... we've finally played street football today at work! woohoo! man oh man... the weather has always been coming in the way and it looked like it was gonna be that way again in the morning... step out of house already downpour... but fortunately the weather cleared up towards lunch time and we had a good game of "u kick me, i kick u"... court was a bit wet but the good thing is that it was cool weather which is juz perfect... quite a few unfamiliar faces today as well but hey... i'm game... see u next thurs guys...
*nobody understands*

Gary with his on the spot humour again...
Always providing us with the laughs...
Talk about staff welfare... haha...
Watch out for him... i might even give him a special guest column on this blog soon... or in his own words... like mia lee every friday in the new paper... haha...
*nobody understands*

My sister and I have a rather weird e-mailing system... she uses her hotmail account and e-mails my office account but it always gets rejected... tat's strange considering my other friends e-mail me with their hotmail account and they come thru to my work account... so she instead forwards it to my yahoo account which i can't access here in office coz they blocked us from accessing other e-mail accounts other than the work one... and so i read her e-mail on my yahoo account when i'm at home but i dun reply her there and then coz i dun like to respond to e-mails while i'm at home... and so i forward the e-mail from her in my yahoo account to my work account and respond to her while i'm at work... she'll receive it in her hotmail account and the vicious cycle continues... now... isn't e-mail supposed to be quick and easy?
*nobody understands*

Gonna be joining Stan's team for football training and matches every Saturday morning... never really been part of any serious team other than the "feel like playing then we form a team kind of thing" so my morale at the moment is quite high... even managed to rope in my pal YK to join us which is a good thing coz i now have 2 pple i know playing alongside me... in his own words... "Zidane has come out of retirement..." haha... Asked KA as well but he couldn't commit his Saturday mornings... anyway... he'll probably end up fighting half the opposing team in the 1st half and the substitutes from the opposing team by the time the match ends... coz he's already been sent off so he can only aggrevate their subs... oh trust me... i have friends like tat... ivan wants to play as well but as soon as he heard saturday mornings he say can't coz got water polo training... WATER POLO?! u talk abt arsenal all day but u'd rather play WATER POLO?! haiz... looks like we'll never play together then... on a side note i did ask my colleague gary whether he wanted to play for the team but in the end nothing materialised coz he had superstar demands... requesting a team bus and a team hotel before a match... as well as an "all pasta and salad diet" before matches... anyway... we were willing to give it all to him coz he indeed is a superstar... but in his press release... this is wat he said... quote "in football, you never say never. Although the terms are very attractive from the Fishermen FC, my agent has just informed me of other offers from Crisps Rovers, Farmercists Wellington and the Bukit Panjang Wholesale Centre Sunday Football League Team." unquote...
*nobody understands*

1 Comments:

Blogger ~jill~ said...

ur gahmen dun like me lah..... no wonder reject my emails. neh mind, i persistent.... i shall try again.

1:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home